- Painting workshop with Clark McMillan
- Urban agriculture workshop with Innovation Youth
- Come creat you mini-clay sculpture with Aurélie Dubois
- In the evening, come and be lulled by the sounds of the Persian santur Amir Amiri accompanied by the bass of Jean-Félix Mailloux to 6 pm.
Amiri was born in Tehran, Iran where much of his youth was spent studying the santur, a 72-string hammer dulcimer that lies at the heart of Persian classical music.
- Tricot avec Marie-Laine et Anne
Invitation spécial à envelopper la rue Pierce de tricots-graffitis avec Dinette et Marie Laine. Viens laisser ta trace et mettre de la couleur! Bienvenue à tous, débutant(e)s et passionné(e)s de tricot.
- Activité d’agriculture urbaine avec Innovation Jeunes
- Sérigraphie et fabrication de macaron avec SideTracks.
- Méloditerranée sera en performance 17h !
Un conte pour enfants, une performance musical, un spectacle de marionnettes. Les musiciens du Trio populaire et la conteuse Ariane Labonté se réunissent ici pour inviter les enfants à ce voyage autour des rives de la mer méditerranée.
- Come relax and do some origami with Miss Cloudy
Follow her on Facebook, Instagram or her web site
The urban beekeeper collective of Crapaud will be here on Monday Jully 18th to talk to you about honey bees. You’ll learn a lot more about the little insects that are vital to the production of fruits and vegetable. You’ll be able to ask all the question you ever wonder about honeybees! Chilldren and parents welcome!
- Glass painting with Innovation Youth
Come make circus activities on Saturday, July 9th and 16th from 2 pm-4 pm with the circus school Les Forains Abyssaux.
All activities are conducted in an area that is designed and adapted to participants of all ages.
Visit their web site
- Come do outdoor painting with Clark McMillan.
- Participate to the crative workshop with the Y des Femmes
Don’t forget that the YWCA will be there every Monday and Wednesday offering a space for 0-5 years old!
Drawing on the cultural diversity and fluidity of their Iranian homeland, these three virtuosos create a unique fusion that combines the refinement of traditional and classical Persian music with regional rigour and folkloric flights.
- Kitting Marie-Laine et Anne
Special Invitation to wrap Pierce Street knit graffiti with Dinette and Marie Laine. Just leave your mark and add color! Welcome everyone, beginner (s) and passionate (e) s of knitting.
Follow the program on Facebook and Instagram !