We want to take time to celebrate the work of Vila Woo at Neighbourhood on the Move. Thank you for your fidelity to the festival by doing ecological craft workshop for the last two years with Happyimmagination. Thank you for your commitment and support!
Happyimagination was founded in 2009 by Vila Woo. She started this project to provide a personalized and practical service to parents. Children engage in well organized art and fitness activities while parents can enjoy some personal time.
You can follow her on Facebook!
This year Neighbourhood on the Move reached more than 3700 people. We had an average of 250 persons per day that participated to the activities! Without you the festival wouldn’t have been that successful!
Thanks to Patrimoine Canada and arrondissement Ville-Marie for their financial support !
Thank you for your presence, we hope to see you for the 8th edition!
During the event:
- Live music show with Street Meat, a traditional folk band.
- Ecofriendly craft with Happyimagination
- Bring your favorite meal and share it with you neighbours
Join us at 12pm
- Painting workshop with Clark McMillan
- Urban agriculture workshop with Innovation Youth
- Come creat you mini-clay sculpture with Aurélie Dubois
- In the evening, come and be lulled by the sounds of the Persian santur Amir Amiri accompanied by the bass of Jean-Félix Mailloux to 6 pm.
Amiri was born in Tehran, Iran where much of his youth was spent studying the santur, a 72-string hammer dulcimer that lies at the heart of Persian classical music.
- Tricot avec Marie-Laine et Anne
Invitation spécial à envelopper la rue Pierce de tricots-graffitis avec Dinette et Marie Laine. Viens laisser ta trace et mettre de la couleur! Bienvenue à tous, débutant(e)s et passionné(e)s de tricot.
- Activité d’agriculture urbaine avec Innovation Jeunes
- Sérigraphie et fabrication de macaron avec SideTracks.
- Méloditerranée sera en performance 17h !
Un conte pour enfants, une performance musical, un spectacle de marionnettes. Les musiciens du Trio populaire et la conteuse Ariane Labonté se réunissent ici pour inviter les enfants à ce voyage autour des rives de la mer méditerranée.
- Discover beekeeping with the Éco-Quartier
The urban beekeeper collective of Crapaud will be here on Monday Jully 18th to talk to you about honey bees. You’ll learn a lot more about the little insects that are vital to the production of fruits and vegetable. You’ll be able to ask all the question you ever wonder about honeybees! Chilldren and parents welcome!
- Glass painting with Innovation Youth
- Folk show with Juliana & Jesse at 6 pm.
Come make circus activities on Saturday, July 9th and 16th from 2 pm-4 pm with the circus school Les Forains Abyssaux.
All activities are conducted in an area that is designed and adapted to participants of all ages.
Visit their web site